A rattled and annoyed Ah Beng
When Dr Mahathir decided to take Lim Kit Siang challenge and mentioned he deserve the right to sue Lim Kit Siang, Malaysia's Chief Ah Beng was rattled. He answer in his tweeter below:
1. Why Mahathir reserved right 2sue me 4stmt calling 4RCI into allegation in “Maverick Mahathir” RM100 bil wasted or burned in 22 yrs PMship?Chief Ah Beng tried to put up a bold front but it was a lame defensive response. The simple answer to the questions was given by Jebat Must Die below:
12/23/2009 09:31 PM
2. Why his suit conditional on outcome of RCI into Barry Wain’s allegation when M will do utmost 2block RCI though claiming support publicly?
12/23/2009 09:35 PM
3. Why Mahathir don’t sue me now if I had libelled him calling for RCI into Barry Wain’s RM100 billion allegation in his book Maverick M?
12/23/2009 09:39 PM
4. Mahathir wants Wain’s book 2b released forthwith.Who really believe Mahathir? Or is Najib or Hisham culprit blocking “Maverick M”’s release?
12/23/2009 09:45 PM
1. Mahathir reserved the right to sue pending the results of the RCI which you in the first place urged the government to set up!Read further in Jebat Must Die here to know Chief Ah Beng was caught and cannot sleep wan ahh in Tokyo.
2. Did Mahathir say he will block the RCI? In fact, Mahathir had also urged the government to set it up. The stupidest remark from Kit Siang would be ‘Why his suit conditional on outcome of RCI?’. This is because if the RCI did indeed find him guilty, then he does not have to sue the two of you!
3. Sigh. We have to wait for the results of the RCI which you called for in the first place! If Mahathir is declared innocent, only then Wain and yourself no longer have the position to defend against the impending suit as the RCI has revealed that the allegations are indeed libelous and defamatory.
4. Now this is redundant. Mahathir already called for the book to be released. Kit Siang has no more concrete things to say at this juncture.
The swift response tactic by Chief Ah Beng must have made as he stutters in a state of gabra.